Archive centreCarlisle
ReferenceDFCM 1
TitleCarlisle Methodist Circuit (now North Cumbria Methodist Circuit)
DescriptionComprising the following churches:
Brampton; Corby Hill and Warwick Bridge; Cotehill, Dalston, Gilsland, Longtown, Monkhill, Newtown, Solway, Thursby, Thurstonfield, Tithe Barn, Upperby, Walton, Wetheral, Wigton Road, Carlisle.
Churches now closed: Central Hall, Carlisle, Armathwaite, Kirkbride, Bowness on Solway, Stoneraise, Harraby
Minutes, registers of baptisms & marriages, financial & administrative records
Youth Council minutes; property accounts; account book; Trustees minutes; Leaders and Society meeting minutes; collection journals; Church Council minutes and annual reports; Wesleyan Circuit magazine; 1914-2011
Wesleyan circuit plans; 'The Carlisle Methodist Magazine;' Wesleyan stewards' book; Wigton Road Methodist Church records; Monkhill Methodist Church records; 1910-1999
Circuit plans and directories: Carlisle (1946-2001 with gaps)
Booklet, 'Primitive Methodism in the Carlisle Circuit, Past and Present,' Centenary Souvenir 1807-1907 by William Watson
Date1823-2011
Extent21
Catalogue levelFonds
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020