Archive centreCarlisle
ReferenceDFCM 1/1
TitlePrimitive Methodist Connexion
DescriptionCarlisle (Cecil St.) & Denton Holme (Graham St.), Brampton, Great Corby, Upperby, Warwick Bridge
ContextThe Carlisle Circuit lay within the Newcastle-on-Tyne and Sunderland District until the new Carlisle and Whitehaven District was formed in 1885.
Related materialFor stray records of Kirkbride and Glasson chapels, Wigton circuit see DFCM1 2/55-59
Catalogue levelSubFonds
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020