Archive centreCarlisle
ReferenceDS 107
Alternative ref.DS 5737
TitleMaryport Grasslot Infants' School
DescriptionThe original name of this school, which was established in February 1878 by Ellenborough and Ewanrigg School Board, was Glasson Infant Board School. Under the Education Act 1902, it became a Council School in August 1903 under the control of Cumberland Education Committee, and in March 1911 its name was changed to Grasslot Infant School.
Date1878-1992
Extent2 metric boxes
Catalogue levelFonds
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019