Archive centreCarlisle
ReferenceDS 209
Alternative ref.DS 4884
TitleMaryport National Jubilee Infants' School
DescriptionFollowing extensions and alterations to Maryport National Girls' School, the infants who had been taught there were organised separately in August 1887 into a new school named in commemoration of Queen Victoria's golden jubilee. Separate admission registers and log books were not commenced until June 1888. The school was closed on 25 July 1913 and the pupils were transferred to Maryport Council School, North Street.
Date1888-1911
Catalogue levelFonds
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019