Archive centreCarlisle
ReferenceDS 80
TitleMorton Park Infants' School
DescriptionMorton Junior School opened in 1958 and in 1963 Morton Infant School opened in new premises. The 2 schools had separate governing bodies. In October 1958 the name of the schools is given as Morton Park in the governor's minutes. In June 1968 the managers of the 2 schools began to meet jointly. This arrangement continued until November 1972. In September 1992, with the imminent amalgamation of the 2 scholls into a primary school, the 2 governing bodies received permission to meet jointly once more. The primary school opened in September 1993 under a newly formed governing body.
Date1962-1993
Extent1 metric box
Related materialDS 81, DS 83
Catalogue levelFonds
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019