Archive centreCarlisle
ReferenceDS 83
Alternative ref.DS 94027
TitleMorton Park Primary School
DescriptionMorton Junior School opened in 1958 and in 1963 Morton Infant School opened in new premises. The 2 schools had seperate governing bodies. In October 1958 the name of the schools is given as Morton Park in the governor's minutes. In June 1968 the managers of the 2 schools began to meet jointly. This arrangement continued until November 1972. In September 1992, with the imminent amalgamation of the 2 scholls into a primary school, the 2 governing bodies received permission to meet jointly once more. The primary school opened in September 1993 under a newly formed governing body.
Date1990-2006
Extent3 metric boxes
Physical descriptiongood
Related materialDS 80, DS 81
Catalogue levelFonds
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019