Archive centreCarlisle
ReferenceSUDM
TitleMaryport Urban District Council
DescriptionMinute books of trustees/council and committees 1866-1974
Rate books 1888-1974
Building control plans 1881-1974
Date1866-1974
ContextTrustees of the District and Harbour of Maryport, established 1833 and reconstituted 1866, were the local authority for the town until separate bodies of Harbour Commissioners and Maryport Urban District Council were established in 1894. Superseded by Allerdale District Council 1974.
Related materialFor early records see also Maryport Harbour Board records
Catalogue levelFonds
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019