Archive centreKendal
ReferenceWDS 11
TitleWitherslack Sandford School
DescriptionSandford School was founded at Blundellsands, Liverpool in 1860; it moved to Whitbarrow Lodge, Witherslack in 1940 and to Whitherslack Hall in 1945 where it remained until it's closure in 1968
Date1917-1968
Extent12 files
Access conditionsAdmission registers, log books and punishment books subject to 90 (Secondary), 93 (Juniors) and 97 (Infants) years closure
Catalogue levelFonds
Subject termsEducation
Schools

Show related place indexes

Places
CodePlace names
PAX615Witherslack/Beetham/Kendal Ward/Westmorland
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019