Archive centreKendal
ReferenceWDS 27
TitleKendal Longlands School
DescriptionLonglands Boys' School, opened in 1960, is in direct succession to the British School for Boys opened in Castle Street, Kendal in 1835 and removed in 1936 as a Senior Boys' Council School to the former Friends' School in Stramongate, Kendal
Date1862-1980
Access conditionsAdmission registers, log books and punishment books subject to 90 (Secondary), 93 (Juniors) and 97 (Infants) years closure
Catalogue levelFonds
Subject termsEducation
Schools

Show related place indexes

Places
CodePlace names
PAX2Kendal/Kendal/Kendal Ward/Westmorland
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019