Archive centreKendal
ReferenceWDS 47
TitleKing's Meaburn School
DescriptionKing's Meaburn School was built in 1831 and enlarged in 1907. It closed in July 1983
Access conditionsAdmission registers, log books and punishment books subject to 90 (Secondary), 93 (Juniors) and 97 (Infants) years closure
Catalogue levelFonds
Subject termsEducation

Show related place indexes

CodePlace names
PAX321Kings Meaburn/Kings Meaburn/Morland/West Ward/Westmorland
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019