Archive centreKendal
ReferenceWDS 48
TitleSleagill School
Descriptionincludes: log books, 1877-1957 (2); minute book, 1904-1974

Sleagill School was built in 1858 at the expense of Miss Braithwaite of New Mill Flat. It closed in April 1974.
Date1877-1974
Extent5 files
Access conditionsAdmission registers, log books and punishment books subject to 90 (Secondary), 93 (Juniors) and 97 (Infants) years closure
Catalogue levelFonds
Subject termsEducation
Schools

Show related place indexes

Places
CodePlace names
PAX845Sleagill/Morland/West Ward/Westmorland
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020