Archive centreWhitehaven
ReferenceYDFCM 2/542
Alternative ref.YDFCM 2/542
TitlePacket marked "Kells safe. Keep for Posterity! ! A.W. Crocker, 8/73", containing papers relating to life of the chapel
Descriptioni. Order of service etc. for the Opening of the new Sunday School by Mr. H.W. Walker J.P., 1931; and two photocopies of the outside of this service-paper 1931 and copies. On back is the architect's elevation of the proposed church etc. buildings (Romemesque style; J.S. Stout, architect, Whitehaven)ii. Issues of the chapel's magazine (including Hensingham from 1972) May [1968], August 1968, November 1968, July 1969, August 1969, December 1972, March 1973, June 1973, August 1973, and January, May, August, September n.d. n.d.iii. Garden Party handbill iv. National Coal Board (Western Area) Haig Colliery, Whitehaven, Order of Service to mark the closure of the district's last deep coal-mine 27 March 1986. Correspondence with Albright and Wilson Ltd. re covenanted subscription formerly paid by Marchon Works to Kells Methodist Chapel 1986
Date1931-1986
Catalogue levelFile
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020