Archive centreWhitehaven
ReferenceYDS 72
TitleWestfield Junior School
Description'Box of Time': records collected by pupils to mark the millennium
Date2000
Extent1 box
ContextIn August 1954 the new Westfield Junior and Infants' Schools were opened at Nilsson Drive to replace the Westfield Board School on Cranbourne Street. The original Westfield School building continued in use under the name Moss Bay County Primary School until May 1969, when its pupils were transferred to the new Victoria Junior School which was established in the remodelled premises of the former Victoria Girls' Secondary School.
Catalogue levelFonds
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019