Archive centreWhitehaven
ReferenceYDS 75
TitleEnnerdale and Kinniside School
DescriptionEnnerdale and Kinniside Church of England School has stood in the centre of the village since 1868, although up to 1957 it was known as Ennerdale Parochial School.
Date1996-2000
Extent1 box (part)
Access conditionsOpen
ContextDonated by Mrs M Angus, head teacher, 31 March 2000 (3926)
Catalogue levelFonds
Subject termsPrimary Schools

Show related name indexes

Persons
CodePerson/Corporate namesDates
NA1058Ennerdale and Kinniside School; c1876 -c1876 -
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019