Archive centreWhitehaven
ReferenceYPR 29/34-1
TitlePortfolio of papers on the church
Descriptionwatermarked 1826-1897. Mainly relating to alterations in the 1860s and 1870s; including drawings, letters, notes; draft text of paper by Isaac Fletcher on the church's history 1878. Also includes,
Agreement between the Cumberland Coal Owners' Association and the Vicar and Churchwardens - for supply of electric lighting, 1922; and vouchers for its installation, 1923 1922-1923.
Date1826 - 1897
Catalogue levelFile

Show related name indexes

Show related place indexes

Persons
CodePerson/Corporate namesDates
NA338Cumberland Coal Owners' Association
Places
CodePlace names
NA432St Bridget's Church/Brigham/Cumberland
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020