Archive centreWhitehaven
ReferenceYPR 36/123
TitleMiscellaneous
DescriptionTicket for 'Visit of the Lambeth Bishops' 19 Jun 1958 meeting held at St Michael's, Workington Parish Church Christian Stewardship campaign 1961 booklet, Parish News June 1966, Restoration Appeal booklet circa1999 [ church reopened 2001] with 3 colour photographs by T Gibson of Workington showing stained glass window, the tomb of Sir Christopher and Lady Elizabeth Curwen and the restored Nave, photocopied Guide to restored church undated c2000, photograph of 'Supposed Elevation of Workington church previous to 1770' [ 2001]
Date1958-2001
Catalogue levelFile
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020