Place codePAX136
Full place name entryField Broughton/Cartmel
Place NameField Broughton
Area2Cartmel

Show related catalogue records

Catalogue
ReferenceTitleDescriptionDateArchive centre
BSPC 18Broughton East Parish Council1894-2013Barrow
BDHJ/300Probate papers, title deeds, court casesProbate papers of J E Barnett of Conishead Grange, 1924. Correspondence regarding Cape v Cameron Coal Company 1923: Papers regarding Broughton Grove, Cartmel 1920s (Hibbert). Netherhouses Estate, Osmotherley: abstract of title of Captain Myles Birkett 1912. Bill of Sale of 'Isaac and Mr. Kirkby' 1865 (ship).1865-1924Barrow
WDX 1289Holmes/Spedding/Kirkbridge FamiliesFamily history relating to Lucy Holmes of Staveley, including references to Spedding and Kirkbridge families. Also Simpson Ground Farm, Cartmel Fell, Bridgefield Farm, Lowick, Barwick Fold, Nether Staveley etc.. 1983 and 1984. Notes on Borwick Fold and Outrun and leaflet re. St. Peter's Church, Field Broughton, undated.late 20th centuryKendal
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020