Place codeNA1010
Full place name entryMargaret iron ore mine/Yeathouse/Cumberland
Place NameMargaret iron ore mine

Show related catalogue records

ReferenceTitleDescriptionDateArchive centre
DBT/7/375/2/3ARLECDON, LAMPLUGH, FRIZINGTONNo title. Kell Brothers, Holborn. 56 × 76. 5" to 20 chs. Route of proposed extension of Frizington Branch of the Whitehaven, Cleator & Egremont Railway to Lamplugh near: Agnes and Yeat House Pits; Winder and Winder Brow; Skelsceugh; Arlecdon Parks; Rowrah and Rowrah Head; Pasture Gate; and Collier Yeat. undated [1876]Whitehaven
DBH/16/25Salter and EskettSalter and Eskett
No title
71 × 200
25 m. to 1"
Iron Ore Mines: New Parkside, Mowbray, Margaret, Eskett Park, Postlethwaite's Eskett; quarries: Yeathouse, Salter Hall, Postlethwaite's; mineral railways and L and N W and Furness Joint Railway; Salter and Eskett Wood; Stockhow Hall; Crossdale Beck.
DBT/28/55WINDERNo title. No surveyor. 129 × 63. 30' to 1". Underground workings at Margaret mine undated pre-1920Whitehaven
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022